Milton Tong, Architect
Milton started his career with a background in fine arts, and approaches architecture with an artistic sensibility and passion. Before founding Tong Architecture in 2006, Milton had 13 years of design, technical and management experience at several of Bay Area’s top architectural firms including MWA Architects, BAR Architects, and Kwan Henmi Architects, on a variety of building types, including multifamily public housing, retail stores, office buildings and interiors, and school projects. He was also an architect at Cheng Design and Construction, providing complete design / build services for contemporary residential projects and custom interiors design. This broad range of experience in project and construction types, and architectural styles enables flexibility and creativity in approaching design and finding the appropriate solution for each unique project.
- Registered Architect in California
- GreenPoint Rater with Build It Green
- LEED Accredited Professional with US Green Building Council
- Masters of Architecture: University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Architecture: Cal Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo